The halloween hunt has become a tradition in our club. We think it can safely go ahead again this year. We will have a seeded hunt on the beach followed by lunch of chilli and buns.
In the past we have worn costumes and posed for a picture. Our hunt master, Syd, has a great idea for this unusual year – funny covid masks with dogs, cats, teeth etc… or you can draw a picture on your own mask. Bring your funny masks for the group picture. Costumes are still optional.
Also, please bring small items, if you can, for a token prize.
We will respect social distancing while having fun! Please let Syd know if you will be attending at SydandJo (at) live.com
WHERE: Sunoka Beach WHEN: Sunday, Oct 25, 2020 at 10:00am
Welcome to the Okanagan Treasure Hunters Club
Our meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of every month, starting in March. The time and location of each meeting will alternate between two locations (listed below). See Calendar of Events for monthly meeting location.
PEACHLAND – 50 Plus Activity Centre, 5672 Beach Avenue, Peachland, BC from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
PENTICTON – Penticton Museum & Archives, 785 Main Street, Penticton, BC from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Join Okanagan Treasure Hunters Club
If you are interested in more information or would like to join the Okanagan Treasure Hunters Club please click on the link below, print the PDF and mail it to the address listed on the form. Or you can also feel free to just bring it with you to the next meeting.
Code of Ethics
1. Respect the rights and property of others. If asked to leave by owner or authorities, do graciously without argument and thank them.
2. Observe all laws, whether Federal, Provincial, State or Local. Aid law enforcement officials whenever possible.
3. Never destroy priceless historical, native indian or archaeological treasures.
4. Leave the land and vegetation as it was. – FILL IN ALL THE HOLES.
5. Respect all wildlife and habitat. We all exist because they exist.
6. Remove all trash and litter and leave only your footsteps behind when you leave.
7. ALL Treasure Hunters may be judged by the example you set. Always conduct yourself with courtesy and consideration for others.